WOLKENKRAFT ÄRIS is the most advanced vaporizer with patented ECA Easy Care Technology™️ taking vaporization to the next level.
- Patented ECA™ Technology
- High-quality materials
- Precise temperature settings
- Glass mouthpiece
- Modern and elegant design
- Fast heat-up time under 30 seconds
- Vibrating function
- Discreet compact design
WOLKENKRAFT™ Premium Vaporizers provide top quality products. A series of robust core technology units with True Convection heating, that always deliver fine, pure, and tasteful vapour. The heating element is located under the herb chamber, with heated air drawn through hundreds of small holes into the herb chamber, passing through the herbs on route; delivering evenly evaporated, tasteful, pure vapour. No burning, no combustion, no smoke, or other side products. The purest experience for healthy enjoyment of herbs.
- Revolutionary ECA™️ Convection
- High-quality materials
- High innovative technology
- Precise temperature adjustment from 160-221°C
- Large clear LED Display
- Powerful 2300 mAh battery for longer sessions
- Fast heat up time 20 - 30 seconds
- Vibrating function
- Automatic shutdown after 5 minutes' use
Features in detail
Elegant and Modern Design
- For any tech-savvy person
- WOLKENKRAFT ÄRIS has an elegant and modern design, packed in a high-quality body in a beautiful night blue color.
- Measuring 52 x 25 x 84 mm.
Patented ECA Easy Care Airpath™
- The new patented ECA Easy Care Airpath™ convection technology that allows you to see inside takes this vaporiser to a new level.
- It is the best possible way to vaporise.
Precise temperature settings
- The temperature ranges from 160°C to 221°C and it can be precisely adjusted by 1°C.
- Material has no direct contact with the heating element.
- Perfectly even evaporation of the herbs.
- Pure steam flavour.
Herb / wax / oil vaporiser
- This vaporiser can evaporate any type of material e.g. herbs, waxes and oils.
- ÄRIS vaporizer
- Mouthpiece O-Ring & Screen
- Airpath cleaning brushes
- Chamber cleaning brush
- Cap Caddy incl. herb and wax caps
- USB charging cable
- Manual (multilingual)
How to use ÄRIS vaporiser
1. Fill it up with herbs
Detach the mouthpiece and filtration chamber to reveal the heating chamber. Grind your preferred herbs and fill the chamber. Do not overcharge, so the air can go through the airflow holes and filter system through the mouthpiece.
2. Turn on & set your preferred temperature
When the vaporiser is filled with ground herbs and has attached a mouthpiece you can fold it out. With a quick 5-press of a power button, the device will turn on. Set your preferred temperature with the up/down buttons and set it precisely to your needs. The device will vibrate when the device is heated up. ÄRIS takes between 20 and 30 seconds to heat up.
3. Vaporising oil or wax
In order to enjoy oils, wax or extracts in general, use the attached steel pod chamber capsule. Remove the cap, fill it with your desired substance. Insert the cap and put the capsule in cleaned chamber. Attach the mouthpiece and turn on the device.
4. Charging the battery
For charging your WOLKENKRAFT ÄRIS, use the attached USB cable. Read the instructions and do not use a plug with higher voltage than recommended. Otherwise, the wrong voltage can lower the battery life or damage the battery – in which case the warranty is void.
Sterilise the device
We recommend sterilising the unit before the first use. You can use this trick: Turn on an empty device to the highest temperature until it turns off. For more effect you can additionally repeat this 2 more times.
Optimal temperature setting for herbs
When vaporising herbs, we recommend setting your device to 180°C (356°F) or gradually increase the temperature for your taste. At 180°C (356°F) vaporiser will heat up the herbs to its optimal temperature, where are all the good components of the herb released.
Optimal temperature setting for oils
Oil boils at lower temperature in a range of 160-180°C (320-356°F). You can also increase based on your preferences.
Optimal temperature setting for waxes
Wax boils at same or higher temperature in a range of 160-230°C (320-420°F). The best indicator is the volume of the steam.
Cleaning & maintenance
Clean the vaporiser’s chamber and mouthpiece with the attached brush after every use. The dirt that appears on the mouthpiece after few sessions can be easily removed with alcohol wipes. For longer lasting of the herb chamber we recommend using the steel capsule even for herbs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.